September 18 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:30 am on Sunday, repeating until September 25, 2022
- Fresh Salad topped with colorful seasonal fruits, red onions, feta cheese, candied nuts, and dressed with our in-house White Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Fruit Bowl full of seasonal berries and melons
- French Toast Bread Pudding: Buttery gluten-free bread with a sweet cream vanilla anglaise and tart seasonal fruit compote
- Quiche: Seasonal mixed veggies and fluffy eggs inside a savory, flaky crust
- Locally-processed applewood smoked bacon and savory sausage
- Crispy Potato + Vegetable Rustic Hash
- Cream Cheese + Cinnamon Spice-filled Croissant
- Village Deviled Eggs topped with fresh herbs
- Pinwheels: Flaky puff pastry filled with a savory meat and creamy cheese combination
- Dark Chocolate Mousse Cups topped with caramelized bananas and toasted coconut flakes
$35.00 / person
Cash bar available (cash + credit card accepted) | Mimosas and Bloody Marys available for purchase.
- For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.
- Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity.
- Special dietary request must be requested 72 hours prior to event.
- Menu subject to change without notice due to food source availability.