Cosplay Formal Dinner
August 12 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
(CLICK THE MAKE RESERVATIONS LINK + RESERVE YOUR TICKET)
You are cordially invited to Ancient Lore Village for our inaugural Formal Cosplay Dinner, a renaissance-inspired feast set for a King! Fun will be had by all while we meander, mingle, and meet fellow Cosplayers in the Village Gardens. You won’t want to miss out on the photo opportunities in the Yeti Cave and in front of the dwellings; the Village provides a backdrop like none other! Dinner included with your ticket.
The festivities will continue on Saturday with the Cosplay Magical Affair.
Dress code: Whimsical, Regal to Formal
When: 7:00PM – 10:00PM
Price: $38/ person
What’s on the menu?
- Blueberry Glazed Chicken topped with goat cheese
- Crisped potatoes + seasonal vegetable medley
- Lemon tart bars
We’ll have a cash bar, serving up special signature drinks just for this evening’s event, available! (cash + credit card accepted)
If you’re feeling like making a night of it, make plans to reserve a room at the Village the night prior in one of our luxuriously-appointed dwellings! VIEW DWELLINGS
- For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.
- Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity.
- Special dietary request must be requested 72 hours prior to event.
- Menu subject to change without notice due to food source availability.