Lunch + Learn | It Takes A Village
August 24 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
One event on August 24, 2022 at 11:00 am
It takes a Village.
Every team is comprised of individuals who contribute their talents to the make the business run at its optimal performance. Not a minute is ever wasted on idle gossip. Everyone is always looking for ways to improve processes and no one ever finds fault in another person. Every team member communicates well with each other… and, everyone understands that the success of the business must have everyone’s talent and contribution. Sounds perfect, right?
As a leader, this may be your goal; absolute perfection. People do what they are supposed to do and always contribute to the success of the business. In fact, they are so invested, that you don’t even need to be there. Things just take care of themselves because your team is that connected.
If you want to improve the way your team interacts and boost your productivity and profitabilty of your company, then this Lunch + Learn is for you!
Join professional trainer and corporate coach, Brooke Hamby, as she leads a fun interactive workshop about “Cultivating a Unified Team”.
Step 1 in the “It Takes A Village” Training program.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Learn about characters of Ancient Lore and the talents they contribute to the sucess of a Village (company)
- Discover your character and the talents you contribute. Are you a Willow, Gremlin, Orc, Fairy, Leprechaun or Yeti?
- Play (+ work) together, as a unified team of “Villagers” to complete a challenge
- Enjoy lunch in the Village Gardens
Two (2) times to choose from:
- 11:00 am – 1:00 pm | One-hour workshop followed by lunch
- 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm | Lunch followed by one-hour workshop
PRICE: $35.00 pp || includes training and lunch (strawberry salad, chicken salad, dessert + beverages)
Space is limited, reserve your seat today! MAKE RESERVATIONS
(CLICK THE MAKE RESERVATIONS LINK AND RESERVE YOUR SPACE)