Taste of the Village
January 20 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$30.00
Join the Villagers for an evening of casual fare. Our chef’s will prepare a mexican dinner for date night [or family game night]. After dinner, enjoy board games in the Ground Elf Burrows or warm up by the bonfire.
- 5:30 pm: Gate opens, explore the Village, play games in the Gremlin Gameyard + relax by the bonfire, refreshments available
- 6:30 pm: Dinner served in the Tree Elf Nest Patio [with heaters]
- 7:30 pm: Play board games in the Ground Elf Burrows or relax by the bonfire
- 8:00 pm: Last call for beverages
- 8:30 pm: Event concludes
WHAT’S FOR DINNER?
- Seasoned Chicken and Fajitas
- Fajita Fixins (tortilla shells, sour cream, guacamole, tomatoes, lettuce, cheese)
- Mexican corn salad
- Chips and Salsa
Cash bar available (cash + credit card accepted)
If you’re feeling like making a night of it, make plans to reserve a room at the Village the night prior in one of our eight dwellings! VIEW DWELLINGS
- For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.
- Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity.
- Special dietary request must be requested 72 hours prior to event.
- Menu subject to change without notice due to food source availability.