Taste of the Village
August 18 @ 5:15 pm - 7:00 pm
(CLICK THE MAKE RESERVATIONS LINK AND RESERVE YOUR TABLE)
Dinner and a tour! The perfect pair for a night out. take a guided story tour of Ancient Lore Village [peek inside the dwellings-based on availability]. Then, enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by our culinary team.
- Gates Open at 5:15 pm
- Story Tour at 5:30 pm
- Dinner at 6:00 pm
WHAT’S ON THE MENU?
- Island Shrimp Tacos | Citrus grilled shrimp, lettuce, tomato, and bacon inside of a flour tortilla, drizzled with a sweet horseradish cream
- Fiesta Corn Salad and Spicy Charro Beans
- Mexican Brownies filled with flavors of dark chocolate and warm spices
Cash bar available (cash + credit card accepted)
Price: $35.00 per person
If you’re feeling like making a night of it, make plans to reserve a room at the Village the night prior in one of our luxuriously-appointed dwellings! VIEW DWELLINGS
- For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.
- Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity.
- Special dietary request must be requested 72 hours prior to event.
- Menu subject to change without notice due to food source availability.