Valentine’s Dinner for Two
February 19 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 5:30 pm, repeating until February 19, 2022
DINNER FOR TWO: $125.00 / couple
We love, love! Let us help you celebrate yours with a romantic candlelight dinner for two at Ancient Lore Village from February 7 – February 19! Sitting cozy and intimate on the Nest Patio, dinner will be accompanied with a roaring fire, music, and chocolates – of course.
- 5:30 pm: Gate opens, explore the Village, play games in the Gremlin Gameyard + relax by the bonfire, refreshments available
- 6:00 pm: Dinner served in the Tree Elf Nest Patio [with heaters]
- 7:30 pm: Enjoy a night cap by the Fire
- 8:00 pm: Last call for beverages
WHAT’S FOR DINNER?
- Shrimp Cocktail + Bacon wrapped Dates (shared appetizer)
- Herb Roasted Chicken With Béchamel (1)
- Filet Mignon with demi-glace (1)
- Wine Sautéed Mushrooms
- Roasted Garlic Green Beans
- Rustic Mashed Potatoes
- Heart shaped Chocolate Cake with Strawberry Ice Cream (shared dessert)
Specialty Drinks + Cash bar available (cash + credit card accepted)
If you’re feeling like making a night of it, make plans to reserve a room at the Village the night prior in one of our eight dwellings! VIEW DWELLINGS
- For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.
- Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity.
- Special dietary request must be requested 72 hours prior to event.
- Menu subject to change without notice due to food source availability.