Own a piece of the village
Founded in 2019, Boyd Hollow Resorts, Inc. was created with a vision to build the first
Ancient Lore Village - a place where friends and family can come together and enjoy both
peace and luxury. The inaugural Village was debuted in Spring 2021 in Knoxville, TN in the
foothills of the Smoky Mountains.
Creating a new category in hospitality
- Brand messaging platform, architectural design, and fantasy theme based on the book, "Bokee's Trek", guarantees proprietary rights.
- Our mission is to deliver a 5-star guest experience in a place where only good exists and allows guests to disconnect from the noise and clutter in the world today and reconnect with one another.
- Multiple venues at the Village allow for flexibility in types of events and services offered.
- Unique dwellings, based on the characters from "Bokee's Trek", provide an enchanted, fairy tale experience.
- First class, luxury experiences for corporate, weddings, private events and signature events.
- Boyd Hollow Resorts, Inc. is a C corporation which allows funding through private investors
- All dwellings and concepts have been trademarked through the publishing of the book, which guarantees that the Village concept cannot be copied
- Funding for Phase 1 is complete
- Phase 2 is growth and expansion through licensing
- Investment opportunities available
Future Growth Plans
At Boyd Hollow Resorts, Inc., our Phase 2 growth plan includes world-wide licensing. At Ancient Lore Village, you get more than a unique hospitality experience, you get a profitable business model and ongoing support from experienced owners to help you exceed your revenue potential. Our licensing program includes: conceptual design, feasibility study, construction management, branded marketing and operational management. Being a member of Ancient Lore Village does not only mean having a strategic partner but also being part of the family. We work side by side with you to see that your investment and revenue goals are exceeded.
The Full Service Village Program
- Site specific design and scope
- 50 - 150 dwellings
- Pavilion for groups up to 300
- Restaurant and Coffee Shop
- Retail Shop
- Full Service Spa
- Waterfall and Wine Deck
- Village Gardens and Fireside Grill
- Yeti Cave
- The Nest Patio
- Village Activities
- Woodland Terrace
If you are interested in investing with Ancient Lore Village, please fill out the contact form below and we will contact you.