SUNDAYS IN APRIL
Brunch (limited availability)
Come hungry and leave blissfully fulfilled! Here’s to a beautiful Sunday Funday at the Nest Patio overlooking the Smoky Mountains with everything your taste buds could desire.
Intimate gathering with author, Angelique Medow, with booking of brunch and/ or tour.
Ancient Lore Village 30-minute guided Story Tour of the Village with a sneak peek of the dwellings (based on availability). Yard games, bonfire, archery, and axe throwing available.
- Chef’s Choice Specialty Fare (one item featured weekly: Filet Mignon Bites, Pork Tenderloin, Shrimp Cocktail, Sugar Glazed Ham)
- Fruit Skewers
- Breakfast Casserole
- Biscuits + Gravy – Jellies + Honey
- Pecan Sticky Buns
- Bacon + Sausage
- Skillet Potatoes + Onions
- Seasonal Salad with Dressing
- Bokee’s Breakfast Toast (weekly variation)
Cash bar available (cash + credit card accepted) | Mimosas and Bloody Marys available for purchase.
For reservation availability the day of event/activity, please contact Guest Services at 865-200-2434.
Online reservations accepted until 24 hours prior to event/activity.
Special dietary request must be requested 72 hours prior to event.
Menu subject to change without notice due to food source availability.